Welcome to the Maryam Abacha American University of Niger Student Portal
This portal's services are exclusively for authenticated Students. Please log in.
Students should use their Registration numbers as usernames, and passwords should be set to '1-8' when logging in for the first time.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about the registration process, please email us at email@example.com.
Both Returning and New Students, including Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, must meet these registration requirements to begin their studies at the University:
- Admission Letter
- Valid and relevant academic credentials
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificate
- Valid VISA - STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
- Payment confirmation in the University account
- Upload your Passport photo and update your biodata
- Print the Clinic form for a mandatory lab test at the University Clinic.
- Choose your courses under Course Registration. Seek guidance from your level coordinators for course selection.
- To request accommodation, click on Hostel to reserve a bed space.
Failure to acquire these documents will result in the suspension of all academic activities.